Put Our Experience On Your Side
At The Law Offices of William S. Dunlevy, we follow a direct philosophy regarding the practice of law: The law exists to help people overcome their most personal or professional problems. Every day, we help people work through complex situations and sometimes emotionally difficult decisions. We offer the detailed knowledge and practical insight they need to overcome these issues.
We focus our practice on helping those with problems involving estate planning, probate and trust administration, homeowners associations (HOAs), business law, and real estate matters.
An Attorney Dedicated To Service In The Ventura County Community
Our founding partner, William S. Dunlevy, has dedicated his career of over 40 years to developing a firm that offers qualified legal counsel to people who need guidance on a variety of issues. We know clients by name and offer individualized support no matter the issue they face when they walk through our doors.
This personalized approach extends beyond our firm’s practice as well. Mr. Dunlevy is actively involved in several community endeavors, including:
- Nearly 40 years as a member of the Lions Clubs International, which conducts service projects in Ventura County and the Tri-County area
- Over 35 years of service to the Community Associations Institute (CAI), including over 30 years as editor and photographer for the local chapter’s newsletter and magazine
- Two terms as president of the Channel Islands Chapter of the CAI
- Service as a board member of the CAI Channel Islands Chapter
- Service as a trainer for homeowners and property managers
For a more detailed listing of attorney Dunlevy’s work history and experience, please click the link below to view his full biography.
Personalized Service To Meet Your Needs
To schedule an initial consultation to discuss your matter with our lawyer, call our office in Camarillo, California, at 805-322-8644. You can also contact us online. All communications between our firm and any potential clients remain entirely confidential.